Ella Mai Releases a new EP for 2017
Ella Mai, as you know by now , is a British R and B / Pop artist. She has released three EP’s under 10 Summers Records: Time, Change, and Ready. Her next release will be her début album
Ella Mai’s “She Don’t” is everything you ever typed out to an ex before you thought better of it and hit cut. The 21-year-old singer’s bold début single blazed a trail through the OVO Sound show when it premiered on Beats 1 .
What you really want to know
Most of anything you would want to know about her personally is on her Wikipedia / Sound Cloud / Artist Page / iTunes bio, and the list goes on.
- Stand out Tracks : Boo’d up , Breakfast in Bed, Anymore
- Is her music any good? Its pretty good. She gives a smooth summertime vibe, which is why I chose her for this article
- Would you want play this every day? No I don’t think so, however, it is a nice something new.
- She has a really great voice and some great production and beats.
- I would classify this as fun feel good music, ironically, since most of what she sings about are failed and /or unfulfilled relationships
Verdict: I think it deserves a listen. It is miles above much of the garbage that is now floating through the music charts. She has her own perspective and a really unique sound that makes you wonder what her full album attempt will feel like.
Try some of her music here: